ERASMUS+ – KA2 – Cooperation for Innovation & the Exchange of Good Practices
INTENSIVE STUDY PROGRAM ON COOPERATIVE ENTERPRENEURSHIP
The University of Ioannina is delighted to announce the Intensive Study Program (ISP) on Cooperative Entrepreneurship which takes place from the 21st to the 25th of October 2019 at “Karolos Papoulias” Congress Center in Ioannina. The ISP is organized under the Erasmus+ – Strategic Partnerships framework.
The project entitled Coop4Edu, seeks to contribute to innovation and creativity, develop, implement and test the effectiveness of approaches to promote creativity, entrepreneurial thinking and skills. Additionally, Coop4EDU objectives cover another horizontal/sectoral priority which is supporting effective and efficient higher education systems in students and teachers’ level. Within this frame, the project’s consortium joins forces.
- University of Alcala (UAH, Spain),
- Catholic University of Leuven (KU, Belgium),
- University of Ioannina (UoI, Greece),
- Coopetic (France),
Important umbrella organizations dedicated to the promotion of co-operative values:
- Cooperatives Europe (Belgium),
- European University Foundation – Campus Europae (EUF, Luxembourg),
- Co-operative College (United Kingdom)
Through innovative and creative outputs mainly through online tools such as an online platform for resources, Coop4EDU aims to a twofold objective related to the selected priority:
- the creation of a European partnership to ensure that the project develops in the most effective way by creating good quality resources for HEIs and cooperative associations, and
- the cooperation at local level between HEIs and cooperatives in order to strengthen the scene for the HEIs, cooperative environment and regional employment.
Distinguished scientists from the field are invited to communicate their knowledge and experience to current and future generations. Local cooperatives will also be present in order to contribute in theproject’s objectives as well as create new synergies and expand their networks. Using innovative tools, two Coop Mentors from each partner institution participate in lectures, round tables and workshops and create a joint training event.
The added value of the ISP is the open joint event on the topic Social and Solidarity Economy: Link to the labor market, which is organized on Thursday, 24th of October 2019 at the Congress Center“Karolos Papoulias” of the University of Ioannina. The event is co-organized by KALO – Social Solidarity Economy and more specifically by Stefanos Panakoulias, president of the International Center for Sustainable Development (ICSD) & Social Solidarity Economy of Ioannina (KALO).
- press-release_isp_rev (.pdf)
- coop4edu_invitation (.jpg)
- Daily-plan_Coop4Edu_ISP_draft 3_17102019 (.pdf)
- Coop4Edu_poster (.jpg)
Registration Fees: No registration fee
Relevant Link: https://congresosalcala.fgua.es/coop4edu
Person or Department: Professor Katerina Plakitsi